From: Julie Brown
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 30, 1998 at 12:49:18
Subject: Algebra

I am a substitute teaching an 8th Grade Algebra class for an extended period of time. We are now learning how to solve functions and to graph them. Is there anyway that I can make it more interesting for the kids, such as a simple real world problem? I've thought about having them create a picture using functions that they come up with. Thanks.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/