From: Claudia (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 30, 1998 at 22:36:54
Subject: Algebra

There are several excellent books that would be most useful. There is one
called Algebra Experiments Book I which covers linear functions; I think you
can find it in the Dale Seymour catalogue.  There are also a book II and one
called Linear Functions. The students collect data, plot the points, and
analyze the function. They take ownership.

Several of the new Algebra texts have similar problems and projects, like the
South-Western Series of books.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®