From: Claudia (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Sep 14, 1999 at 21:01:58
Subject: Re: Posting Grades

Charlene, your message has been here a while so I guess no one is doing any
posting of grades.  Out of curiosity, why would you want to post grades? I
would think you would be opening yourself up for criticism?  Too many A's
not enough A's, etc.  There are somewhat different rules which exist for the
internet, so I am uncertain as to how this is governed. Part of your problem
might stem from having students who are minors????  College students are
treated differently because they are considered adults.  I would tread
carefully, with or without permission, for your own sake!

 -Claudia, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/