From: Claudia (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Sep 14, 1999 at 21:01:58
Subject: Re: Posting Grades

Charlene, your message has been here a while so I guess no one is doing any posting of grades. Out of curiosity, why would you want to post grades? I would think you would be opening yourself up for criticism? Too many A's not enough A's, etc. There are somewhat different rules which exist for the internet, so I am uncertain as to how this is governed. Part of your problem might stem from having students who are minors???? College students are treated differently because they are considered adults. I would tread carefully, with or without permission, for your own sake! -Claudia, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/