From: JP <pie_13@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Aug 17, 1999 at 15:44:39
Subject: Software and geometry

Hi,
     I'm looking for a cd-rom or an Internet address where I can find 3-
dimensional figures like cubes, spheres, and pyramids that we can turn and
see in 3-dimensions.  If we were to develop them that would be a plus.

Thank you,
Jean-Pierre

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question