Q&A #19191

Place value

View entire discussion

From: eileen smith <esmith@srcs.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 27, 2007 at 13:46:03
Subject: Place value

I am working with a group of teachers and we are exploring place value. We want to solve problems in Base 7 using Base 7 blocks. We are desperately trying to find a source to buy Base 7 blocks so that we can experience what our students experience when re-grouping with Base 10 blocks. Where do we buy Base 7 blocks? Please let us know. Thank You Eileen Smith

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®