From: eileen smith <esmith@srcs.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 27, 2007 at 13:46:03
Subject: Place value

I am working with a group of teachers and we are exploring place value. We
want to solve problems in Base 7 using Base 7 blocks. We are desperately
trying to find  a source to buy Base 7 blocks so that we can experience what
our students experience when re-grouping with Base 10 blocks. Where do we buy
Base 7 blocks?  Please let us know.
Thank You
Eileen Smith

Post a public discussion message