From: Rene LeClaire <reclal@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 28, 1998 at 13:56:13
Subject: Photography and math

I would like to know how to use photograpy to teach math, and where the best
place on the Internet is to find good programs about it.

I am a teacher's aide and usually teach 7th and 8th grade, and I think the
visual system is the best for learning. I hope and wait for your answer.

Rene LeClaire

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®