From: <ggrenier@harwich.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jan 03, 2008 at 17:58:21
Subject: Schoolwide math activity

I am looking for a math activity (estimation or probability) that I can display in lobby of K-5 school that all students can participate in. For example, in October I displayed 2 pumpkins and had students guess weight and circumference. It is difficult to come up with something all students can try to answer. Thanks

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/