From: Colleen Ogden <cjogden@cox.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jan 22, 2008 at 01:02:49
Subject: Making algebra concrete

I am a new teacher. I teach algebra to 8th grade students. Many of my
students are not yet abstract thinkers. Other than algebra tiles, what are
some ideas to make algebra less abstract? I am especially interested in using
technology in my class.

Thanks.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question