From: Melissa Gwaltney <mgwaltney@mac.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 06, 2008 at 11:47:09
Subject: Calculus

I am a high school teacher in a small technology charter school.  The
upcoming year will be my first teaching AP Calculus.  The last calc class I
had was in 1997.  Can you help with a couple of great basic AP calc textbooks
to suggest teaching out of.  Since the class is brand new we have no older
texts to reference.  All of the searches online have turned up a few , but
the reviews are very mixed and none hint a my situation.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/