From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jul 11, 2008 at 14:05:49
Subject: What kind of material should I be teaching?

Hello,

I have a student that has failed the algebra readiness test. The topics she
needs to work on are all there, but I am not sure where can I find
exercises for them. I need an idea of the level of the math I am supposed
to teach. Any help appreciated, thanks in advance.

Here is a screen shot of her results.
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/3179/testresultsvi0.png

Doug

Post a public discussion message