From: Sandra Thompson
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 19, 2008 at 14:08:08
Subject: Dependent & independent events

I am searching for input for my 8th grade teachers who are having some
questions about our 8th grade math standard that only includes
independent events in probability because dependent events are in the
standard for the 9th grade. I would like to hear some different opinions
about whether the two topics should be taught together - or if separate
is better based on your experience, along with your rationale about why
you feel the way you do. Thanks!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®