Q&A #20804

Google SketchUp

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 17, 2010 at 11:11:50
Subject: Re: Google SketchUp

Hi Emma,

Thanks for writing to Teacher2Teacher.

You might consider posting your question in Math Tools:

I hope this helps.

>Hello, I am looking for ways to incorporate Google SketchUp in the middle
>school Math curriculum. If there's anybody here using this free software,
>please let me know what your experience has been like. Thanks.

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum. Please read more about
this possibility:

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®