From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 17, 2010 at 11:11:50
Subject: Re: Google SketchUp

Hi Emma, Thanks for writing to Teacher2Teacher. You might consider posting your question in Math Tools: http://mathforum.org/mathtools/ I hope this helps. >Hello, I am looking for ways to incorporate Google SketchUp in the middle >school Math curriculum. If there's anybody here using this free software, >please let me know what your experience has been like. Thanks. -Suzanne A., for the T2T service Thanks for visiting our on-line community. Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.org/t2t/ It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum. Please read more about this possibility: http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/