From: Rick (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 13, 1998 at 15:09:26
Subject: Re: Problem solving

Claudia, et al.,

Why can't they use formulas if they know them? Maybe this is just specific to your
workshop and not a group of students. I think they should be able to use any tools
they have. If they know that the formulas will help them justify their results, it
seems as if we would want them to do this. :-)

Rick

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®