From: Carol Caspillo <ccaspill@aloha.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jul 21, 2000 at 21:14:34
Subject: Re: Topology Poem

Suzanne,

An angel of the web has found the poem I was looking for and sent it to me.
I am forwarding it to you for your reference, just in case someone else has
a "high school flashback."  :) If you still have the parody about
statistics, it might be interesting to read that one and add it to my
collection.  Thanks for your efforts at this site.

Carol Caspillo

The Modern Hiawatha
   By George A. Strong

He killed the noble Mudjokovis,