From: Felipe A. Saavedra
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 28, 1998 at 12:41:26
Subject: Block scheduling in math education

I am a teacher at Verdugo Hills High School in the Los Angeles Unified School
District. It looks like we are going to adopt block scheduling next year. My
question is: will block scheduling allow enough time for students to learn
algebra in one semester rather than the typical year? are there any other
math teachers who have taught algebra using block scheduling?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/