Q&A #284

Block scheduling in math education

View entire discussion

From: Felipe A. Saavedra
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 28, 1998 at 12:41:26
Subject: Block scheduling in math education

I am a teacher at Verdugo Hills High School in the Los Angeles Unified School District. It looks like we are going to adopt block scheduling next year. My question is: will block scheduling allow enough time for students to learn algebra in one semester rather than the typical year? are there any other math teachers who have taught algebra using block scheduling?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®