Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2936

Math Reform Programs

View entire discussion

From: Barbara Heyne-Middleton <bjmiddle@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jan 23, 2000 at 11:02:48
Subject: Math Reform Programs

The district I teach in is in the process of selecting a new math
reform program. Our choices are Everyday Math, MathLand and TERC
Investigation in Number, Data and Space.  I am also writing a collaborative
action research paper on this topic for Mary Grove.  I would greatly
appreciate any information you could send me by email if you are using any
of the above mentioned programs.  What is your opinion of the programs?
Thank you for any assistance.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®