From: Graham Harley
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jan 30, 2000 at 04:50:18
Subject: Teaching basic math calculations

Please would you be able to provide me with working examples of calculations
on division, subtraction, addition, multiplication as I am trying to help my
8-year-old learn the basics and I am finding it difficult to remember the
basics as I am so used to working out in my head and via a calculator.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/