Q&A #3025

Core Plus Math Program

View entire discussion

From: Linda Muhly <lsmuhly@altavista.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Feb 05, 2000 at 17:15:41
Subject: Core Plus Math Program

I would like information about problems/successes with school districts using the Core Plus Mathematics Program outside of Michigan. In particular, I want to know how the students are faring on entering colleges and universities that are not using a Reformed Calculus. If you know of any sources, people, links I can contact, let me know.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®