From: Linda Muhly <lsmuhly@altavista.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Feb 05, 2000 at 17:15:41
Subject: Core Plus Math Program

I would like information about problems/successes with school districts
using the Core Plus Mathematics Program outside of Michigan.  In
particular, I want to know how the students are faring on entering
colleges and universities that are not using a Reformed Calculus.

If you know of any sources, people, links I can contact, let me know.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/