Q&A #324

Algebra 1 activity needed

View entire discussion

From: Colleen Hersch
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 13, 1998 at 16:12:34
Subject: Algebra 1 activity needed

I am trying to find a relevant yet fun activity to do in my mostly freshman Algebra 1 class. Unfortunately I am not having much luck and was looking for either a suggestion or a resource as to where I may find something. We will have just covered factoring polynomials. I have about one week to ten days for start-to-finish of project, and I want the kids to have to turn something physical in to me besides a paper. Any suggestions? Colleen Hersch

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®