Q&A #3276

Software for the teaching of geometry

View entire discussion

From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 07, 2000 at 02:52:06
Subject: Software for the teaching of geometry

Hello, I'm looking for some software that I can download in order conduct a lesson on angles of triangles. I wish to make this lesson interesting, as well as easy, for the students and also I want to help them to understand the concept of equilateral, isosceles and obtuse triangles. Thanks.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®