From: Dana
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 17, 2000 at 18:43:13
Subject: Permutations and counting arrangements

I teach 6th grade Math and permutations and counting arrangements
have always puzzled me. They are now on our standardized state test,
TAAS. Please give me a simple, catchy way to teach my students how to
work these problems both when items can and cannot be repeated.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/