Q&A #3514

Square One TV

View entire discussion

From: David Farison <dfarison@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 28, 2000 at 06:36:28
Subject: Square One TV

Our school us interested in using the "Math Talk" program developed by Children's Television Workshop. While we have copies of the videos taken from our local PBS station, we do not have the supplemental materials, and since the program is no longer being run by PBS, the materials are out of print and unavailable. Can someone out there help us get copies of these materials? They include a teachers guide, 2 professional development guides, and supplemental student activity guides. We would be more than willing to provide for shipping & handling costs.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®