From: Kathy Cianci
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 31, 2000 at 19:03:40
Subject: Topology

I am an education student at Centenary College and need to design a math
unit plan for elementary grades.  I understand that topology is a concept
that I may be able to teach at different grade levels.  Any suggestions
on books or introductory level activities to interest students and expose
them to the world of topology?

Thanks,
Kathy

Post a public discussion message