Q&A #3560

View entire discussion

From: Kathy Cianci
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 31, 2000 at 19:03:40
Subject: Topology

I am an education student at Centenary College and need to design a math unit plan for elementary grades. I understand that topology is a concept that I may be able to teach at different grade levels. Any suggestions on books or introductory level activities to interest students and expose them to the world of topology? Thanks, Kathy

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®