From: John Lishak
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 03, 2000 at 09:49:10
Subject: Logarithmic functions

I have encountered a problem teaching my students log functions.
They will not understand a word I say. I may try to move fast but they are
honors students so I try to push them to their best. Anyway we have agreed
to slow down for this week and go into this topic with more detail. I
would like some suggestions on how to teach this subject on the easiest
level possible. I have the rest of the week to teach this so any
suggestions would help. Thank you all for your time.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/