Q&A #3699

Scatter plots

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 16, 2000 at 16:09:40
Subject: Re: Scatter plots

I tried to find some sites with information so that your daughter could look through them and perhaps get the information that she needs. First, I tried searching the Ask Dr. Math Archives and came up with these: http://mathforum.org/dr.math/problems/curre10.13.98.html http://mathforum.org/dr.math/problems/alice9.26.98.html This site: http://www.psychstat.smsu.edu/ might be too advanced but it has interactive lessons using scatter plots that I found interesting to look through. I have a feeling another mentor will also answer your question but meanwhile this info might be of interest. -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®