From: Janice Marie
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 14, 2000 at 00:25:17
Subject: Homework in Calculus BC

This is my first year teaching Calculus BC and I am looking for
suggestions on how to deal with homework (collect it/grade it/stamp it).
These students are very self-motivated but seem to still need a lot of
structure.

Also, I would love some suggestions as to how to review for the AP exam
right before the test. Thanks

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®