From: Robin
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 14, 2000 at 16:33:08
Subject: Bulletin boards

I am a college senior working on my secondary math degree.  I am in need of
some ideas for bulletin boards to place in a math class room.  All I can
find on the Internet when I look up "bulletin board" are chat/question
boards. If you could help me, I would really appreciate it.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/