From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 30, 2000 at 23:02:21
Subject: Teaching learning disabled children

I cannot find any information on teaching math to learning disabled children.
I need help with real world applications or some other real easy lessons. Can
anyone show me a web site for teachers teaching LD children math, fractions
or any other things? I need a response as soon as possible. Thank you.

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/