Q&A #3838

Teaching Trachtenberg system to 6-year old

View entire discussion

From: Jayesh madhav
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 01, 2000 at 21:59:38
Subject: Teaching Trachtenberg system to 6-year old

I have just purchased the book on the Trachtenberg speed system of basic mathematics. The question I have for you is how do you teach this system to your children of 6 years and 4 years? I have tried to find the institute that was set up where they teach this but I have had no luck. Could you please help me with this. Maybe there are exercise books to use? Thanking you for your help. Jayesh

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®