From: Jayesh madhav
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 01, 2000 at 21:59:38
Subject: Teaching Trachtenberg system to 6-year old

I have just purchased the book on the Trachtenberg speed system of basic
mathematics.

The question I have for you is how do you teach this system to your children
of 6 years and 4 years?

I have tried to find the institute that was set up where they teach this but I
have had no luck. Could you please help me with this. Maybe there are exercise
books to use?

Thanking you for your help.

Jayesh

Post a public discussion message