Q&A #3841

Maths for Down Syndrome child

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 06, 2000 at 10:36:17
Subject: Re: Maths for Down Syndrome child

I must confess that I am a middle school teacher and I don't have any
experience with Down Syndrome students but I was browsing in the Parent
Center section of the Math Forum:

and I found these links that I thought you might find useful:

Helping Your Child Learn Math

Parents' Place - Houghton Mifflin Mathematics

Math Power

Perhaps this discussion will give more concrete ideas for you but in the
meantime I hope those sites provide some information for you.

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®