From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 06, 2000 at 10:36:17
Subject: Re: Maths for Down Syndrome child

I must confess that I am a middle school teacher and I don't have any experience with Down Syndrome students but I was browsing in the Parent Center section of the Math Forum: http://mathforum.org/parents.citizens.html and I found these links that I thought you might find useful: Helping Your Child Learn Math http://www.ed.gov/pubs/parents/Math/index.html Parents' Place - Houghton Mifflin Mathematics http://www.eduplace.com/parents/mhm/index.html Math Power http://www.awm-math.org/bookreviews/JanFeb00.html Perhaps this discussion will give more concrete ideas for you but in the meantime I hope those sites provide some information for you. -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/