From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 02, 2000 at 09:05:22
Subject: Assignment for visit to Six Flags

On Friday, May 5, I am taking my 11th graders (NYS Course III) to a "Math
and Science" day at Six Flags, Great Adventure.  The material I received
is mostly for 8th and 9th grade and I need to make up an assignment for
them to do pertaining to the trip. Any ideas?  Thanks for your help.

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/