From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 06, 2000 at 10:38:25
Subject: Re: Parent teaching children

I was browsing in the Parent Center section of the Math Forum:

http://mathforum.org/parents.citizens.html

and I found these links that I thought you might find useful:

Helping Your Child Learn Math
http://www.ed.gov/pubs/parents/Math/index.html

Math Parent Handbook - Grades K-6
http://www.eduplace.com/math/res/parentbk/

Math Power
http://www2.awl.com/gb/authors/kenschaft/math.html

In addition, a very good source of information on a variety of elementary
topics of mathematics would be the Ask Dr. Math Archives. You can find a link
to them here:

http://mathforum.org/dr.math

I hope that helps.

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/