From: Jeanne (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 15, 2000 at 19:30:24
Subject: Re: Careers that are math oriented

I have a book entitled, "When Are We Ever Gonna Use This?" Dale Seymour,
Pub) and it's poster.  I couldn't find it on the Dale Seymour website so I
looked for it on Amazon.com.  There it was!

In fact, Amazon.com has an updated version, published in 1996 (but not by
Dale Seymour).  ISBN 1572323647  I couldn't tell if it has a poster like the
earlier edition does, sorry.

Anyway, it's a place to start.  Hope this helps.

-Jeanne, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/