From: Jeanne (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 02, 2000 at 22:41:07
Subject: Re: Job interview

Since I don't know you and the school to which you are interviewing, I
hesitate on giving you lesson topics.  Instead, I'd like to offer you things
to think about which might help you decide what you want to show in your
lesson.

What are the needs of the school?  Use of technology?  Assessment?
Cooperative/collaborative lessons?  Teaching to the district standards,
state standards, and/or NCTM standards?  At risk students?  Student centered
teaching?  Students' whose first language is not English?  Honors classes?
Hands-on?  Writing in mathematics?

What are your strengths? How do your strengths support the school's efforts
to reach it's goals?  How can you demonstrate your strengths in your lesson?

Hope this helps.

 -Jeanne, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/