Q&A #4123

Doctorate degree

View entire discussion

From: Roya (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 24, 2000 at 19:22:09
Subject: Re: doctorate degree

Hi Robert, You may want to look into University of Delaware's Math Ed program. I know that you asked for somthing in the Philly area, but this is not too far. Only an hour away, I think. Their website is located at: http://www.udel.edu/catalog/current/chep/educ/grad.html Contact James Hiebert in the Mathematics education program. -Roya Salehi, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®