From: Roya (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 24, 2000 at 19:22:09
Subject: Re: doctorate degree

Hi Robert,

You may want to look into University of Delaware's Math Ed program. I know
that you asked for somthing in the Philly area, but this is not too far.
Only an hour away, I think.  Their website is located at:

http://www.udel.edu/catalog/current/chep/educ/grad.html

Contact James Hiebert in the Mathematics education program.

 -Roya Salehi, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/