Q&A #4123

Doctorate degree

T2T || FAQ || Ask T2T || Teachers' Lounge || Browse || Search || T2T Associates || About T2T

View entire discussion

From: Roya (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 24, 2000 at 19:22:09
Subject: Re: doctorate degree

Hi Robert,

You may want to look into University of Delaware's Math Ed program. I know
that you asked for somthing in the Philly area, but this is not too far.
Only an hour away, I think.  Their website is located at:


Contact James Hiebert in the Mathematics education program.

 -Roya Salehi, for the Teacher2Teacher service

[Privacy Policy] [Terms of Use]

Math Forum Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Math Forum Search

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
© 1994- The Math Forum at NCTM. All rights reserved.