From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 18, 2000 at 22:07:54
Subject: Re: Teaching capacity-quarts, gallons and etc.

Hi Dianne,

I think I'm a little too late and I'm not sure if I am on the right
track....but...I thought I would point this to you just in case you might
still need it.

I found a lesson on teaching volume here:

http://euclid.barry.edu/~marinas/mat476/journal/dix319df.html

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/