From: Marielouise (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 22, 2000 at 21:42:00
Subject: Re: age 7 in 5th grade

Dear Debra,

The description that you give of your son matches that of an exceptionally
gifted child.  You address various behaviors that are typical of such
children. Your child is in need of help from university level experts in
gifted education.  I strongly recommend that you put yourself in touch with
the Center for Talented Youth at the Johns Hopkins University.

http://www.jhu.edu/~gifted/

I think that this center can direct and support you with future decisions.

I wish you success.

 -Marielouise, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/