Q&A #4191

Algebra II Curriculum

View entire discussion

From: Stacie Myers
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 21, 2000 at 16:28:39
Subject: Algebra II Curriculum

I am a relatively new teacher (3 years classroom experience) and I have been given the task of developing the curriculum for my classes. I have managed to articulate my expectations for my geometry classes but I am a little less confident about my Algebra II class. I have a rough outline of what I consider essential units and have referenced that to our states learning standards. However, I would like some feedback from more experience professionals concerning the curriculum of a well developed Algebra II class. Respectfully, Stacie Myers

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®