From: Stacie Myers
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 21, 2000 at 16:28:39
Subject: Algebra II Curriculum

I am a relatively new teacher (3 years classroom experience) and I have
been given the task of developing the curriculum for my classes.  I have
managed to articulate my expectations for my geometry classes but I am a
little less confident about my Algebra II class.  I have a rough outline of
what I consider essential units and have referenced that to our states
learning standards.  However, I would like some feedback from more
experience professionals concerning the curriculum of a well developed
Algebra II class.

Respectfully,
Stacie Myers

Post a public discussion message