Q&A #4194

Non-Euclidean Geometry

View entire discussion

From: Pat Ballew (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 24, 2000 at 12:18:31
Subject: Re: Non-Euclidean Geometry

I think this usually follows as a consequence of Lobachevskii's formula, but it has been so long since I did anything rigorous in this area, I would be remiss in doing more than giving a couple of resources: here is a collection of web sites at the math forum all related to hyperbolic geometry... hope they help... http://forum.swarthmore.edu/library/topics/hyperbolic_g/branch.html good luck -Pat Ballew, for the Teacher2Teacher service Visit us again at http://mathforum.com/t2t/

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®