From: Sandra Cap <sandrac_60514@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jul 25, 2000 at 16:51:56
Subject: Re: Estimation: Order of Magnitude, Compensation

WONDERFUL!  This is exactly what I am looking for.  I teach an advanced
eighth grade class.  I have enjoyed so much hearing from the Teacher2teacher
service and you have been so prompt and helpful.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/