From: Muriel <mbuckley@frontier.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Aug 31, 2000 at 00:07:55
Subject: Math instruction using 2 approaches

Our school curriculum adopted Saxon several years ago and I am bored silly.
My plan is to use Mathland by Creative Publications for one unit and then
do lessons from the Saxon book.  I'd like to go back and forth.  Will I
mess the kids up?  Is this crazy or feasible?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/