From: Roya (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Sep 20, 2000 at 00:24:21
Subject: Re: Topology movie

Hi Sam,

Hopefully another associate will have an answer for you, but I thought to
share that I have seen a movie about turning a sphere inside out at
Maryland science center in Baltimore.  I am not sure if this is the same one
that you are talking about but if you are interested, you can contact them
see if they would have a copy of the movie that they could share.  The movie
was shown as part of their "Beyond Numbers" exhibit.  Here is the URL for
that
exhibit:

http://www.mdsci.org/ex/bn.htm

Good luck and please do share the information with us in case you were able
to find the movie on your own.

 -Roya Salehi, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Visit us again at http://mathforum.com/t2t/

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/