From: Roya (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Sep 20, 2000 at 00:24:21
Subject: Re: Topology movie

Hi Sam, Hopefully another associate will have an answer for you, but I thought to share that I have seen a movie about turning a sphere inside out at Maryland science center in Baltimore. I am not sure if this is the same one that you are talking about but if you are interested, you can contact them to see if they would have a copy of the movie that they could share. The movie was shown as part of their "Beyond Numbers" exhibit. Here is the URL for that exhibit: http://www.mdsci.org/ex/bn.htm Good luck and please do share the information with us in case you were able to find the movie on your own. -Roya Salehi, for the Teacher2Teacher service Visit us again at http://mathforum.com/t2t/

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/