From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Sep 30, 2000 at 10:44:22
Subject: Re: Pre-Algebra and Algebra

Hi Jill,

Just to let you know how I found this, I went to Ask Jeeves which is located
at: http://ask.com
and I asked
"How do I build a sailboat?" and it gave me this:

Look, Learn and Do
http://www.looklearnanddo.com/documents/projects_boat2.html

About.com
http://www.bateau.com/plans/index.htm

About.com
http://home.pacific.net.au/~blaws/welcome.html

I hope that helps.

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/