From: Judy (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Aug 24, 1998 at 22:14:59
Subject: Re: Touch point math

There is a company called TouchMath that has a series of materials for
classroom use.  I use many of them with my remedial math students in grades
2-5.  The Spec. Ed. teacher at my school uses the program extensively.  If
you want more information you can go their website at

http://www.touchmath.com or call their toll-free number 1-800-888-9191.  I
hope this helps you.

 -Judy, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®