Q&A #491

Teaching multiplication

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Judy (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Aug 17, 1998 at 22:41:32
Subject: Re: Teaching multiplication

Sally, you referred to using a chant style method of learning the facts when you were growing up and want something fun and interesting for your child. There are commercially prepared musical multiplication tapes that are Country, Rock or Rap format. My students find these wonderful and they seem to make a difference because they are making the learning fun. You can find these at school supply stores and they are not expensive. Good luck and I admire your desire to make learning enjoyable and interesting. You have a very lucky child. -Judy, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®