From: Wendy Switzer
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 14, 1998 at 19:26:45
Subject: Re: Math Praxis Test Study Guide

Dave,

Thank you for looking up these sites for me.  The ETS store would not let me
purchase the study guide (due to some technical problems, I think),  but I'm
pretty sure I can purchase it through Amazon.  I have purchased books there
in the past without any problems.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help me out.  Your assistance is much
appreciated!

 - Wendy

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/