From: Mike <mtamblyn@whitewater.k12.wi.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 04, 2000 at 15:46:27
Subject: Internet car shopping

I am interested in having my Consumer Math classes do a lot of Internet
projects, but am unsure of exactly what to do.  We are working on a chapter
about buying a car, so I thought I could do something with that.

I have found a lot of high level math ideas on the web but not many
activities and projects for Consumer Math.

Thanks

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®