Q&A #5280

Internet car shopping

View entire discussion

From: Mike <mtamblyn@whitewater.k12.wi.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 04, 2000 at 15:46:27
Subject: Internet car shopping

I am interested in having my Consumer Math classes do a lot of Internet projects, but am unsure of exactly what to do. We are working on a chapter about buying a car, so I thought I could do something with that. I have found a lot of high level math ideas on the web but not many activities and projects for Consumer Math. Thanks

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®