From: Kimberley (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Dec 06, 2000 at 16:54:52
Subject: Re: Fractals

Another good site is <http://math.bu.edu/DYSYS> This comes from Robert Devaney and although parts of it are technical, there are several sections which are readily usable by high school students. One is on the chaos game. For visual images that your student can manipulate, try the section with applets. I especially like one called Fractalina. http://math.bu.edu/DYSYS/applets/index.html My high school students have used this site. -Kimberley, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/