From: Louella Grindle
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 09, 1998 at 20:00:33
Subject: A project on matrices

I am looking for a project to do with matrices. I would like my students,
all seniors, to work together in groups to do something interesting linking
matrices to life. I have been unsuccessful finding/thinking of a good
project. Any help will be appreciated.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®