From: ATAKAN TEMEL
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 15, 1998 at 03:56:23
Subject: Club activities

I am a teacher in a high school in Tashkent. We are running a math club. I want to get some advice from you about math club activities which will attract the studentsí attention to mathematics and help them like math. I will be pleased if you can give some web addresses about these activities and problems. Thank you very much for your help. Atakan Temel Tashkent

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/